Sunday, September 8, 2013

May 2013

We had some fun times in May! Unfortunately it started it with Kallie being sick. This was the sickest I had ever seen her. She threw up a couple of times (once on my newly clean and newly folded basket of laundry). But there was a good part to Kallie being sick:






We loved snuggle time with this little sweetie!






Kallie started crawling on May 9th!

Celebrating at Olive Garden

Before going to church on Mother's Day

We celebrated our first Mother's Day as a family of 3. I am so happy to be this girl's Mama:










My amazing friend, LaDawn, was so nice to take some cute pictures of Kallie for me. They turned out SOOO well; I absolutely love them (and wish I could post them all, but I won't). My Dad is a huge BYU fan (and my Father-in-Law likes them too), so I asked LaDawn if she would take some pictures of Kallie in her BYU outfit for me:
Little Cutie Pie

One of my absolute favorites!

Practicing to be a future BYU Cheerleader--look at those kicks!
We took a few pictures for Mother's Day too (had to throw in her cute crying face)
Kallie and I were lucky enough to go to Utah for a couple of weeks (at the end of May/beginning of June). Mike had finals, so we figured we would leave him alone so he could get some good study time, and Kallie and I visited friends and family. Here are a few pictures that we took when we went to Wyoming to visit the Henderson's in their beautiful new house:
Kallie and I at the park (down the street from the Henderson's house)
Fun times with cousins

Kallie and I tried to Face Time with Mike as often as we could. While in Wyoming, we were talking to Mike and Kallie was making the funniest faces. So Mike took a few shots of her. These are three of my favorites:



More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment