We had a wonderful Thanksgiving together! It was a really relaxing day. We watched some football, Mike and Kallie got to take naps, I made a simple Thanksgiving meal. It was fun to have our first "Mike Merkley Family Thanksgiving"!
Other cute/random photos. Kallie keeps arching her back a lot, and it somehow forces her onto her side. So I will set her down flat and in the center of her playmat, and then I look back a few seconds later, I get the following:
I had to bring a treat to a little party we went to, so Kallie "helped" me make cookies:
I love this picture, because it reminds me of cooking with my parent when I was growing up. My Mom taught her kids how to count by having us count the cups of flour that she put into the bread; and we loved the times when my Dad would make cookies with us (usually when my Mom would go to a Relief Society activity or something). It's so fun making these memories with my little Kallie!
![]() |
| First time in a Bumbo, watching Mom make Thanksgiving Dinner |
![]() |
| Kallie taking a nap on Thanksgiving Day. Mike had propped her up like this and she fell asleep that way! |
![]() |
| Another nap time with Dad |
![]() |
| 10 Pound Turkey! |
![]() |
| Thanksgiving Day Meal. Mike calls this picture "Centerpiece Kallie" |
![]() |
| Put Christmas decor up the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Kallie loves looking at the lights on the Christmas Tree! |
![]() | |
| 3 Christmas Stockings |
![]() |
| Starting to roll over |
I love this picture, because it reminds me of cooking with my parent when I was growing up. My Mom taught her kids how to count by having us count the cups of flour that she put into the bread; and we loved the times when my Dad would make cookies with us (usually when my Mom would go to a Relief Society activity or something). It's so fun making these memories with my little Kallie!










No comments:
Post a Comment