I absolutely love my calling for church. I am currently the 2nd counselor in the Young Women's Presidency, and I have the opportunity to work with the Beehives (girls that are age 12-13). They are so much fun to be with, and I learn so much through teaching them and talking with them.
We recently had an activity where each youth group was asked to create a video, preferably about one of the topics in the For Strength of Youth pamphlet. My advisor (Sister Weston) and I talked to the girls about what they wanted to do, and they decided on the topic of modesty. We came up with a game plan, and practiced, and I want to share the final result. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Just click on the link below to see the YouTube video.
(We did this activity last year, and we really enjoyed the silly videos; so our girls wanted this video to be really silly. Also, we got part of the idea from Divine Comedy.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ariUU0zT8&feature=share&ytsession=G-qt1CbXYDZqQbQg7AfvEuEVtTfLA8Qe7nEV4YKEB3tNgwGfTPef_225pmW6kBNjvt95EBBC3uxoN3AqT1UgpOP-SATKJarHtsn6vS_iVKRE49UcZ1LPINGlrAcj-WRchQHYxQoL6P4aWfE37g-5IN7WVKJnieOylW2EOlxHJzwAymjmYZj8yqTKqFMRsfMUvEZJ7V9KopJ2e-iHz15kOmzWNsJOurDK84d6vRZAj2A
We recently had an activity where each youth group was asked to create a video, preferably about one of the topics in the For Strength of Youth pamphlet. My advisor (Sister Weston) and I talked to the girls about what they wanted to do, and they decided on the topic of modesty. We came up with a game plan, and practiced, and I want to share the final result. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Just click on the link below to see the YouTube video.
(We did this activity last year, and we really enjoyed the silly videos; so our girls wanted this video to be really silly. Also, we got part of the idea from Divine Comedy.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_ariUU0zT8&feature=share&ytsession=G-qt1CbXYDZqQbQg7AfvEuEVtTfLA8Qe7nEV4YKEB3tNgwGfTPef_225pmW6kBNjvt95EBBC3uxoN3AqT1UgpOP-SATKJarHtsn6vS_iVKRE49UcZ1LPINGlrAcj-WRchQHYxQoL6P4aWfE37g-5IN7WVKJnieOylW2EOlxHJzwAymjmYZj8yqTKqFMRsfMUvEZJ7V9KopJ2e-iHz15kOmzWNsJOurDK84d6vRZAj2A
Laughed SO hard. Olivia makes the perfect shoulder angel!
ReplyDelete